GobiSOFT Commute is an add-on module that works with GobiSOFT and lets organizations easily track emissions from employee commuting. For many organizations, a large contributor to their overall carbon footprint is the carbon emitted by their employees during their commute to and from work. Before you start planning a car-pool or other commuting options, it is important to know what your current emissions are.
GobiSOFT Commute is fully integrated with GobiSOFT and includes the following features:
- Commuting distances are automatically calculated between employees’ home and work addresses
- Emissions are calculated based on distance and commuting mode (car, truck, transit, walk/bike, carpool)
- Employees can specify one or more modes of travel as part of their weekly commute (e.g. car 3 times a week, bike once a week, work from home once a week)
- Employees can also specify dual mode trips (e.g. car to a park-and-ride, then transit to work)
- Program administrators can review all employee survey records prior to linking to GobiSOFT
- Surveys can be run as often as desired (annually, seasonally, quarterly, etc.)
- A range of reporting options are available
Contact us for more information or sign up for a free webinar to find out more about GobiSOFT Commute.